Resources and Document Access
This page is your gateway to information about Ogden municipal government. Please let us know what additional information we can provide here!
Government Document Access
In the interest of open government and an informed citizenry, here are some links to good information sources:
- City Council minutes archive
- City Council meeting agendas, packets, and recordings
- Ogden Municipal Code (city ordinances)
- Budgets and annual financial reports
- Line Item Budget for fiscal years 2011 through 2013. This 676-page document provides additional detail not found in the city's official budget documents.
- Utah Transparency Web Site. This database includes records of all Ogden City financial transactions since July 2010. It is updated quarterly.
- Redevelopment Agency FY 2010 Annual Report
- Search for other city documents
During 2011 Ogden voters elected a new mayor and three city council members. The primary election was held on September 13 and the general election on November 8. The following election-related materials may still be of interest to many citizens:
- Official Ogden City election site and candidates' disclosure statements of campaign contributions and expenditures
- Summaries of mayoral candidates' disclosure statements from the Ogden Standard-Examiner and the Salt Lake Tribune.
- Press release summarizing candidate responses to our ethics inquiries, as detailed in the next two items listed below.
- Candidate responses to our Voluntary Campaign Contribution Limitations checklist. (We asked each candidate to fill out and return this form, in an effort to temporarily implement some of the campaign finance reforms in our platform.)
- Candidate Ethics Position Statements sent in response to our invitation
- The Ogden Ethics Project sponsored a forum for mayoral candidates at Union Station on August 24. Click here to see full video coverage and additional information about this event.
- We also sponsored a forum for city council candidates at Union Station on August 31. Click here to see full video coverage and additional information about this event.